Today, 24 June 2020, SOFTECH software development from Cluj-Napoca, Transylvania, Romania, is attending E²Tech4SmartCities virtual event. Usually organized offline in Brussels, this year we have to face again the reality of public health issues uncertainty and switch to the online mode. The E²Tech4SmartCities 2020 is hosted during the European Week of Sustainable Energy 2020 to facilitate the development of business cooperation opportunities in the field of energy efficient and sustainable technologies.
The Key Topics of E²Tech4SmartCities Conference
Designed to foster sustainable technologies and energy efficient solutions, the 2020 edition of E²Tech4SmartCities covers a set of seven distinct subjects.
- The first topic puts the spotlight on the energy-efficient buildings and districts, so needed in our urban, peri-urban and rural landscapes across Europe.
- Secondly, a challenge is set to solve mobility and logistics issues, having as a goal to find smart solutions that sustain the durable development of our habitat.
- Third, there is a major talk around the necessary ICT for cities, smart cities and communities in the new digital era targeting durable and sustainable solutions.
- Next, since the event also comprises the H2020 Horizon Webinar, a key topic is the European Research and Innovation opportunities under the frame of Horizon 2020 as a key financing tool.
- The fifth topic focuses on energy management & recovery solutions where providers and solution seekers can co-develop projects and technologies.
- The sixth theme is circular economy and nature based solutions for urban districts, where the over crowded cities can explore possibilities to restore Nature in the urban environment and help communities grow by re-using, recycling and reassigning economic value.
- Last, but not least, the sensitive topic of smart and healthy living is nowadays one of the most challenging from a technological perspective. Hyperconnected homes and pervasive life tracking devices can boost our way of living, we just have to set a system in place to absorb all these technologies in the communities.
The already registered 331 participants from 33 countries worldwide, have set about 446 meetings that will roll during the event.
What does SOFTECH from Romania Bring To the E²Tech4SmartCities Market Place ?
During the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW), SOFTECH is attending the matchmaking event E²Tech4SmartCities with a customized software development service offering.
- Full Application Life Cycle Development – SOFTECH delivers custom full application life cycle development including: business analysis, architecture design / UX, app development, automated testing, DevOps, maintenance and support. Suitable for digitalization and Energy Management Systems projects.
- IoT Development – The current connectivity capabilities foster the implementation of IoT solutions in various industry sectors. SOFTECH has been developing IoT systems and IoT applications in areas of home automation, energy & utilities and mobility. Recommended for digitalization and Energy Management Systems projects.
- Strategic Partnerships – During the E²Tech4SmartCities event we are open to discuss strategic Partnerships on Software Development for Smart Energy Systems with business organizations or specialized ITC departments in order to fine tune the collaboration and develop innovative complex software solutions.
We are interested in setting up long-term cooperation for the development of robust, high-quality smart energy software solutions and applications. Our competencies reside in smart grid, solar power and heating systems.