This week SOFTECH team is attending Digital ICT Week Luxembourg! The Chamber of Commerce and its Enterprise Europe Network together with Farvest is organizing the Digital ICT Week between 30th November to 4th December. The event takes place virtually and integrates several highlight events such as the IT One Gala 2020 as well as side events in the framework of Web Summit.
2020 Digital ICT Week Program
The Digital ICT Week agenda includes dix major components:
- Webinars that will be organized around European subjects such as access to financing, International Partnerships and SME Strategy
- Round table – set up as a meeting in the framework of the ITone Awards with high level speakers from the ICT Industry
- International Business Meetings by b2fair – where on-to-n one meetings can be scheduled between companies throughout the 5 days of the event
- Mentor meetings – which integrate meetings between start-ups and Mentors. Aim of this action is to give young start-ups a mentoring platform in order to get tips on various subjects such as scaling up, investment opportunities and more.
- Thematic Tech Tours – this only for the participants at the Web Summit, where thematic tech tours in the field of Innovation, Fintech, Marcom & Cybersecurity are presented with a suggestion of conferences and startups that could be visited.
- Virtual company presentations – to present Luxembourg’s HPC as well as the highlight projects of the Luxembourg Institute of Science & Technology.
Major Side Event: Web Summit – Virtual Edition 2020
As the A-list event of the technology world – Web Summit – will be organized from 2nd to 4th December, the Digital ICT Week will continue to organize b2b meetings and will host a side event @Websummit based on the collaboration with IAPMEI Portugal.
2020 IT One Gala
The IT One GALA and Luxembourg ICT Awards promotes and fosters best practices, between the country’s professionals and recognition of the best solutions provided on the market. This event gathers 600 players from Luxembourg’s ICT sector and hosts the round table with high level CIOs.
Romania’s participation at the Digital ICT Week Luxembourg
Along with SOFTECH , another 12 private companies from Romania are attending this week event. From the total attendees number, 5 companies are from Cluj-Napoca, Transylvania, including the market leader of the local custom software development market.
SOFTECH Areas of Interest at Digital ICT Week Luxembourg
We joined the vrtual event in order to network and tackle new cooperation opportunities in the areas of AI (Artifical Intellingence), Big Data & BI – Business Intelligence, Cloud & e-Hosted solutions, communication & networks, digital & technology, ICT industry & services, IoT – Internet of Things, innovation and software development, where we have an experience of 22 years.
Cooperation and Partnership Opportunities
Since we are traditionally looking for strategic partners with which we can work on developing effective complex software systems, you are welcome to contact directly our CEO – Mr. Levente Szelyes who is attending the online event.
A tip from our side, is that our fine-tuning philosophy has helped us understand each customers needs and particularities, reaching a customer retention rate of 95%.
We constantly push the entire software solution towards the best possible version that is ready to launch. In practice, we use CD (Continuous Integration) enhanced with container orchestration system (ex. Kubernetes), Cloud based solutions, new collaborative approaches and evolving models.
You are welcome to read more about us in our company presentation.
Partners of the 2020 Digital ICT Week
The partners of the 2020 are a mix of national professional agencies, chambers of commerce and academic institutions from 22 countries:
- Belgium: b2fair Coordination Unit – ICT Spring, Business Club Belgium-Luxembourg, EU Tribe – House of Startups, Luxembourg Open Innovation Club (LOIC), Luxembourg Business Angel Network (LBAN)
- Albania: Albanian Investment Development Agency – AIDA, Chamber of Commerce Albania-Luxembourg
- Egypt: Industrial Modernization Centre
- France: CCI Seine et Marne, Grand E-nov
- Germany: aaris – saarland.innovation&standort e. V. – Enterprise Europe Network / Saarbrücken
- Hungary: Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hajdú-Bihar County, HEPA Hungarian Export Promotion Agency, Pécs-Baranyai Kereskedelmi és Iparkamara – Enterprise Europe Network
- India: Federation of Indian Export Organizations – New Delhi
- Poland: Luxembourg-Poland Chamber of Commerce, Wroclawskie Centrum Transferu Technologii Politechnika Wroclawska, Rzeszow Regional Development Agency
- Slovenia: Luxemburg-Slovenian Business Club
- Spain: The Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg
- Republic of Malta: Malta Enterprise
- Portugal: AIP – Associação Industrial Portuguesa / CCI – Câmara de Comércio e Indústria, IAPMEI – Portuguese Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation
- Romania: Asociatia Romana Pentru Industria Electronica si Software – ARIES and its local office ARIES Transilvania, Romania Luxemburg Business Forum , Universitatea Tehnica Cluj-Napoca, TEHNOPOLIS Romania
- Russia: Russian Agency for Small and Medium Business Support
- Turkey: Ankara Chamber of Industry, KOSGEB Istanbul Anatolian Side Directorate
- Ukraine: Ukraine-Luxembourg Business Club
- USA: European-American Business Organization, Inc.- EEN USA
- Chile: EUROCHILE
- Italy: Camera di comercio – Italo- Lussembughese
- Latvia: Investment and Development Agency of Latvia
- Greece: Praxi Network – Enterprise Europe Network Hellas
- Slovakia: BIC Bratislava
The wealth of partners and cooperation agencies creates a pool of attendees and networking opportunities hard to miss, putting together at work brilliant minds of the ICT world across Europe and the world.
Stay tuned for more events this week!