We were eager to see what happens at MWC19 Barcelona, therefore we had a glance to the Mobile World Congress pre-event videos and press releases in order to make a brief list of what’s new and what is to keep at the international show. We have also chose to unveil some novelties from the Romanian Pavilion at MWC19 and a few spicy details of our SOFTECH participation.
On MWC19 Barcelona Side:
- The event has cornered a new name for the edition: MWC19 Barcelona
- A new theme encompasses complex topics: Intelligent Connectivity
- According to John Hoffman CEO, GSMA Ltd. The major topics of the technology show will be AI and IoT.
- The expected live audience at the fair venues are: 105.000 attendees, 2.400 exhibitors and more than 200 countries.
- The Tech programme will continue to focus on developers and tech entrepreneurs
- The much awaited GloMos will be announced in the gala night of Global Mobile Awards 2019
- The organizers will strive to keep again a Carbon Neutral Policy
- After last year’s successs of the parallel YoMO Barcelona , science and tech meets once again mobile world during Youth Mobile Festival
- Major come backs of big names in the tech arena at MWC19 Barcelona
- Leading companies from the automotive industry including Formula 1, Tesla and more will gather at MWC19 to explore how the convergence of AI, 5G, IoT and blockchain are driving mobility.
- New use cases are expected to be featured by big technology players
- To find inspiration: visit 4YFN at the Fira Montjuic
- To attend: Mobile IoT Summit, Mobile IoT Experience and GSMA Innovation City
“What we are seeing now is a market of around 600 million connections, and this is set to grow to billions of connections, with a trillion-dollar market opportunity” – declares Andrew Parker IoT Programme Marketing Director at GSMA
On Romania’s 2019 Pavilion side:
- The organizers of the Romanian presence at MWC19 Barcelona have prepared a new title name for the pavilion: Romanian Mobile Innovation 2019
- The Romanian stand will also have a new country catalogue comprising the profiles of the 18 companies present in the national stand with mobile applications, solutions and products.
- During MWC, the General Consulate of Romania in Barcelona together with the Romanian Ministry for the Business Environment, Trade and Entrepreneurship and the Romanian Association for Electronic and Software Industry will organize the much-awaited Romanian IT & Mobile Networking Evening on February 27th in Barcelona.
On SOFTECH (from Cluj-Napoca) side:
- SOFTECH has prepared a brand new company catalogue outlining the history of 20+ years in software development
- SOFTECH will feature the mobile development, IoT development and AI development capabilities of the team from Cluj-Napoca, Transylvania, Romania.
- The company’s experts will be at the venue in Hall 6, stand 6G11 ready to discuss potential cooperation on complex industrial mobile applications and software ecosystem integrations
In short, it seems that MWC19 Barcelona will be a major success on all sides!
You are welcome to connect with SOFTECH team at the venue, in Hall 6, stand 6G11, booth nr. 6.